Ultima is a leading provider of on premises and cloud IT infrastructure which enables businesses to transform through excellence in our people and services. We pride ourselves on our ability to further consolidate our position as one of the UK’s preeminent providers of on premise and cloud IT infrastructure and managed service solutions, with a focus on the provision of complementary technical services. Ultima continues its strategy of reinvesting profits in its people and infrastructure ensuring it maintains tier-1 partnership status with customers and vendors alike. Ultima continues to recruit and retain the best talent in the industry, ensuring its unsurpassed knowledge base and quality of services is further enhanced
Ultima has 5 main divisions of the business:
- Risk Management– Where we can advise on the information risk policies and procedures needed to be implemented as part of a larger project.
- Strategies and Planning– Offering customers the ability to map out their roadmap by assessing their Current and Target Operating models, then performing a gap analysis.
- Supply and Logistics– All product (hardware and software) is delivered by specialist teams to ensure accuracy and best usage of the hardware and licensing options available to the customer to drive adoption of the right products.
- Implement & Optimise– This division contains our engineers, consultants and architects whom provide design and implementation services to our customers. By using our reference architectures, our professional services provide accurate and right sized solutions, rather than just products.
- Managed Services– This division provides four main key solutions. Telephone Support, Support Desk, Remote Management and Remote Monitoring. In some customers, this can be a full outsource including end user support services.